3 May 2012

Silence Is Sexy

Rainy right where I begin
The wind knocks about the fences overthrowing some of them
Only the leaves are strong enough
To resist his flirting and temptations

A strange emptiness in my head
Like a weariness of material
Thoughts dancing with the wind somewhere
Left me with conviction that
Silence is sexy

Watching my hands
Red striped knuckles
As if banged and blown through a wall
Me
I've just rat raced someone's words
Two at a half-price
Three for two

And the thoughts
That abandoned me somewhere on the road
And won't come back
Silence

Silence is sexy

1 comment:

  1. This was а vегy useful poѕt, I usuallу do not normally reаd аrticles to
    gеt aѕ thоught proѵoking as "Blogger: The Unwritten Words" howeveг in the the
    сonсlusion І am pleaseԁ I did.


    My websіte ... Garciniacambogia.Org
    my page: Garcinia cambogia 50 Hca potassium

    ReplyDelete