20 Feb 2011

Medusa's Path

now do you know
how I feel tonight
five senses are not sensible to sense the existence
elite lights whistling in the air
I give blood
I give smell
I give you take
take and grab
endeavour the every drop of me
seconds are purple hazed
minutes are secularized
that is my poison
step aside
feel uncomfortable
watching me give birth
to unreasonable thoughts
I pledge resistance to
the beliefs injected by you
into the dead vein
there can be no more deaths
look into my eyes
into the windows of my soul
I play scales
the scales of dead fish and echoes of dreams
in reborns and resurrections
of my thoughts in the afterthoughts
of you and me
where there can be no you and me
as you are the imitation of me
the false belief in myself
to which I command my spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment