23 Jan 2011

and
here I stand
right in the middle
of the same room
I stood for almost 26 years
all doors wide open
and eyes closed
and I must
make up my mind
decide on
opt for
while I choose not to choose
and to deceive myself
that I have a choice

but
all those doors
look the same
and you leave me no choice
but to stand here
right in the middle of the room
with a shotgun pointed right
into
my
head
and you want me to choose
select
pick
right here
right now
in this single moment
or you will shoot me
right in my face

and I imagine how your faces
grin in a mysterious smile
as you see my head
blow all over the room
leaving written on the walls
all the pain and suffering
I have to go through
right now
when you make me
make up my mind
choose
opt for
decide on

you
you
or you

how can I decide
if I love the three of you
at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment