23 Jan 2011

Stupid Rule of Thumb

I was waiting there for a hour
standing like an ivory tower
in the middle of the street
where we were supposed to meet.
All the girls were passing me by;
some of them even said: hi!,
looked at me licking lips with relish-
it gave me a gooseflesh - felt hellish
as I was standing there for an hour,
watching the girls with devour,
waiting for you to come
in a stupid rule of thumb.

You never came.
It's always the same.
I don't care any more
so fuck you and your back door.
I cried a river over you,
I'd rather die of swine flu
than hear more of your shit stew.
So now you say, in days of glory,
that you want me back and you are sorry?
Please, you just want me back
because I've got the latest iMac.
No more hanky panky,
no more calling me Frankie.
While I'm becoming better
you can write me a letter
saying you're my greatest fan.
Go, fry your tits on a frying pan.
Now you'll be crying rivers
covered in cold shivers
at your rotten sperm bank
with a guy named Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment