23 Jan 2011

***

massage my hands massage
you say
let the muscle mass soak
into your finger tips
penetrate each of your cells and
every part of your neural system
let it send to your mind
a message clear and simple to grasp
that I just sit here to
admire your eyes
assent to your every word
and listen to your boasting bullshit
about how primiscuous you are
and what you did in the European cities
I'm here not to listen to
your mumbling and cilence
when I talk about paintings
I saw yesterday
morning on my windowsill

you yawn
switch off
log out
it's easier for you
to act as if you cared for me
kill my focus and attention
weaken my self-defence system
take and take
do this do that
massage my back
buy
return
give
me myself and I

it's easier for you
you have your private slave
bought for one time
I did not ever get

No comments:

Post a Comment