23 Jan 2011

by the way

this is
you're so cruel
a poem
more than me
for the deaf
I'm so young
nobody echoes
and beautiful
between the lines
come a little bit closer
no letters lie
just a track in the line
beside the ditch
I'm holdin the noose

I know the sun
is hot
I got my
ears burned
on your
sweet
soft
and horny
with which
you poisoned
the every me
swallow and chew
eat me alive
all of me food
that hasn't gone deaf

I got what was
and I want
to take
what's left
the one you hide
is safe for the deaf
mistake you've made
can be reversed
I saw you coming
so low round my neck
I heard not a thing
you infiltrate and forget
no word will cure
what's lost in me
no verse will save
what's left in me
I would beg
swallow and chew
I would plead
eat me alive
I would shake
between the lines
on a hook
I'm in you
dangling
you're in me
by the way


No comments:

Post a Comment