23 Jan 2011

just like me

intoxicated with the madness
emptiness drags me down
and I'd buy a private beach
what can I say
lassies love my voice
you can get in my pants
bring ten of your friends

I'm in love with my sadness
the loneliness of the numb
at the front screening you
from head to toes
he has this hot girl
they're like the beauty and the beast
can't understand a thing
in your virginity

I never let on that I was down
studying cleanliness of the body of mine
I'm in a vertigo
and I can not use a rubber
you won't get a thing
even if my heart says no
the eye reveals no sign
and head says yes
to the ugly you

there's no connection to myself
Godliness is a relic
long forgotten lore of romanticism
I love the way you look
I love your needy style
I spend all the time watching your pictures on the facebook
but the thing I love most is

just like me

No comments:

Post a Comment