23 Jan 2011

Happy New... damn!

Another year has almost gone by...
Don't know what to say, oh my!
People wish me a happy new year,
but, to be honest, I don't really care!
Don't want it to be happy and sweet
nor dance it to a catchy beat!
I just don't want a peace of mind
and fell in love till I am so blind!
I want you to be able to delimit love and lust,
so that I didn't fell in a girl's thrust
so much hatered and anger
(my mind tells me danger! danger!)
just because I fucked her gently
which, believe me, happend incidentally
as I was sitting in a pub in my pint drowning
thinking about the pain of life
and should I use a poison or a knife
when she sat next to me frowning
and said that my sexy voice makes her hot
which made me want to order another shot...
anyways, as I digressed from the subject somehow
and don't want to tell you a story so down,
I wish you people everything you need
fulfill your desires and breed!

No comments:

Post a Comment