25 Jan 2011

I Wouldn't Eat the Filthy Motherfucker

we both don't know each other
I suppose you might be my father
when you feed me with white lies
try as much you want, it's nice
but I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker
and I don't need no succour
the expansive nature of truth
that doesn't come from the wisdom tooth
culture is the suggestion
but you keep on asking rhetorical questions
it's just something that we do
asking just the same out of the blue

are you good sunshine? how are you?
yeah, yeah, see ya later and screw you
we don't speak honestly just the bullshit
the full of empty calories blah blah blah banana split
I may be blind to look and see
but you don't care about me
your own nose is what you love
your own words returned from my face 
you catch into your massive batting glove
and I could go on and on like this but just in case
I stop to smoke a sig
and watch how you dig
at me every chance you get
I bet
you already mutter under your breath
words louder than the speech of Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment